All Saints', Bubwith

The Parish consists of the main village of Bubwith, together with the hamlets of Breighton, Foggathorpe, Spaldington and Willitoft, and some outlying farms.

Construction of All Saints began in 1170 but since then the church has undergone a number of modifications and repairs, see the history page.  

All Saints church is set in a beautiful position on the banks of the River Derwent. Although it is not in the centre of the village, it is a lovely location for weddings and baptisms.  There are services every first Sunday in the month, and every third Sunday in the month, which are detailed in the Calendar, and there is a Methodist service, usually in the community centre on Breighton Road, on the second Sunday of each month.